Harris County Department of Education, 6300 Irvington Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77022
Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 | 9AM-3:30PM | $150 per attendee
Audience - K-12 Teachers, Leaders, Instructional Specialists
Participants will learn how to best leverage technology in education and how blended learning can help provide students a more personalized learning experience. Participants will explore the different models of blended learning and dive into key issues that impact students, teachers, and schools.
A few of the key topics may include:
- Paradigm shifts from TPACK to SAMR frameworks
- Purposeful, standards-based planning for technology applications in content-area instruction
- Implications for teachers in their day-to-day work and overall role
- The role of the student and how to support students in the transition from traditional to blended learning
- Impact on the way schools are designed including staffing models, use of time, hardware/software selection, and the use of data
→ Registration opens soon!