Serving as a strategic partner in educational innovation and improvement, The Institute works with leaders and educators throughout the state to design and launch innovative tools, interventions, and training programs, in an effort to help create a brighter future for Texas students.
The Institute’s statewide teams are comprised of programmatic, curricular and technological experts with decades of subject-specific expertise. Our partners leverage The Institute’s knowledge and experience to address complex challenges and offer unique and effective tools to improve student achievement and increase teacher and school effectiveness. To date, The Institute has designed, created or co-created the following:
- The Presidential Timeline online tools for teachers and students.
- OnTRACK for College Readiness™ online tools for teachers and students.
- Kid2Kid™ videos that present content from a student perspective to support learning in mathematics and science.
- Intel Teach, professional development for educators.
- A web portal for all Texans to use to plan, apply and pay for postsecondary education.
- You Tube for Schools project to white list You Tube videos for use in schools.
- An online academic and operational quality evaluation for charter schools and CMOs.
- Project Share Support Center to assist Texas teachers using online learning.
- Free videos to support HB5 implementation.
- Educational Data Visualization Summit
For more information about the Institute’s work creating innovative solutions and tools, contact Dr. Paula Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-232-2559.